Monday 11 March 2013

"LET A HUNDRED FLOWERS BLOOM, A HUNDRED SCHOOLS OF THOUGHT CONTEND"




HERE'S MY CARD: "OUR VALUES WERE [Sic] VERY GRANULAR, AND VERY REAL"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzkWKNsuyD0


PACKAGE OF NONSENSE : ( {} contains, inter alia:

We've always done things this way.

I've always done things this way.

Let's face it, those grunts don't know anything

I own this department

I've been here 10 years: I have tenure. I get a raise

They better not fail. I'll teach them a lesson

The top? They don't know anything. Never mind that mission, strategy crap

Development? Yeah we'll make a speech about that. That should shut them up for a while

I'm just here for a wage.

Those values. They're so vague. I wouldn't worry. Just hit your numbers

That girl's a problem. She's achieving results but she makes us look bad

We all know X's team has to win. I don't wanna cross them

Don't talk back. Your process improvement is stupid. Anyway, I set the metrics. Just do as I say

etc..

No comments:

Post a Comment