Saturday 10 November 2012

GOTH-WITCH {I I COMING}

'Facedown I sprawl in the forest's cathedral Where she lies in thrall To a slippery coffin I first saw her grin in this graven lair My heart starting to canter Snow white skin and raven hair Lips full red as a blood decanter But hatred hunted there In tyranny's mirror Magickal rites Turned with jealousy On a young reflection Back then spring's breeze sweetened the night Now the evenings are longing Shadows delight And the frost on her pillow Glitters by the moonlight Months saw my lost to her elegant, decadent ways This past midnight cinderella With a smile like the winter sun On a misty day And star-grazing eyes raising cappellas But poison stunted there Seven trees weaving Arbour on nights Spent in ecstasy Neath their woodland awning She fell foul to withcraft's designs A weeping willow Wicked willed to sleep There's frost on her pillow At the cost of mourning Now the lands fall grey, devils revel and obey A cruel beauty drifted from a dark novella The queen of hearts tarred By the cards she's swift to play In turrets over all where angels smell her ways Our fairy tale is over My love lies dead The kingdom writhes in a red dementia Misadventure strides instead A sore, wilde picture like Dorian Gray Pressed against the glass in pain One final graven kiss to say My love I will avenge Those fleeting hours of flowers bloomed Beneath the tree-entangled moon Why did you have to leave so soon My illuminary friend? But hated hunted there In tyranny's mirror Justified spite Turned armageddon On a stunned reflection Back then Hell's freeze strangled the night Summer is coming New flames ignite And the frost on her pillow Is lost to the morning light'

No comments:

Post a Comment