Tuesday 26 June 2012

SELF-'360': PUTTIN' IT ON THE LINE



May It Please the Court:


I want to grow so I can contribute to lasting, creative growth.

I am young, energetic and strive to energise others.

I am not perfect, which gives me room to grow spiritually and professionally.

I am inexperienced, perhaps underqualified, yet I look truly look for new and better angles.

I will advocate for, and facilitate change where this helps people and companies to grow. At the same time, I am developing my risk awareness, realising I must be prepared to change together with others.

I must learn to listen better: I can see my weaknesses with greater clarity than hitherto.

On the other hand I have experience and, I am confident, knowledge of secured loans, bankruptcy, litigation, legal, customer service, corporate actions and marketing.

I can, and do, innovate.

Most importantly, I love watching others succeed by transcending their limits. Most of those limits, I believe, are self-imposed. Having experienced failure and despair, I can empathise with others' creative and professional struggles and can help them to WIN.

I want to succeed, as a person and a professional. I want this country to succeed. I want our society to succeed. I want good groups and companies to succeed. And I want the globe to succeed!


I AM LEARNING TO WIN :)...

No comments:

Post a Comment