Monday 25 June 2012

AN HONEST APPRAISAL..



MY "HAPPINESS" CRITERIA


-I have to be appreciated. More importantly, I relish the opportunity to appreciate great performance in others.

-I seek the chance to engage in a very open environment where there is scope for real candour and dialogue.

- I need to see the link between operational targets/practices and strategic goals. Ultimately, I enjoy contributing to formulation of those goals, and to spreading a respected organisation's values.


CREATION AND CO-CREATION

I really enjoy stretch assignments and stretch projects.

But nothing beats a great team with great leaders.



PERSONAL SWOT


Strengths

- I am strong at conceptual thinking.

- I have an analytical mindset, which can link to 'big picture' targets.

- I have an intuitive "feel" for risk-opprtunity.

- I am creative.



Weaknesses

- I can sometimes overreach.

- I need to consider stakeholders more effectively. How are others affected by my actions.

- I need to become more self-aware by noting how I am likely to be perceived. Is this the perception I wish to create? Does my image negatively impact others' potential?

- 10-10-10: What are the long AND the short-term consequences of my actions?

- I should more regularly solicit feedback and review my behaviours.



HUMBLE LISTENING IS CONSISTENT WITH CONFIDENCE



No comments:

Post a Comment