Tuesday 18 June 2013

THIS IS MY STAND

My mother has been unwell: This can exacerbate inter-personal problems. Since, perhaps, we are similar, we have failed to see eye-to-eye. I think, in hindsight, we also have differing perspectives on risk. Moreover, I see a wider problem with our infantilisation of adolescents.

I refuse to hold back, and refuse to give in. I know what I like to do, whom I want to work with, even, in the midst of difficulties, whom I wish to marry. And I will not back down.

I have taken huge risks at work and have risked everything to realise what I 'ultimately' desire, and need. My mother just stated, 'You cannot live as an idealist'. I hope to hell she is wrong and that her party is utterly defeated..

For me, to accept such a principle is to accept living death..  

No comments:

Post a Comment