Thursday 21 February 2013

GUN FOR HIRE



DO YOU WANT TO WIN???


~

: )  {I am currently looking for work} : )


MY EMPLOYMENT MANIFESTO

A PLAN TO WIN

(Cf http://www.careerealism.com/6-leadership-traits-you-the-employee-need-to-develop-on-the-job/)

I am ready to work harder and smarter than ever before.

Together WE can achieve anything we put our minds to, and more perhaps than we realise today.

My condition in any employment is no "firewalls" so that I have a clear shot at your business's targets.

I can engage with ALL stakeholders. I will therefore only court business partners who enable me to liaise with each stakeholder, as appropriate.

I value collaboration with high-performance teams. Here, candour and honesty are paramount.

Artificial restrictions are tiresome to me, and ought to weary you. In eliminating those restrictions on your business's mission, I am willing to LEARN ANYTHING NECESSARY to success.

YOUTH IS AN ADVANTAGE. Employers that cannot embrace youthful ardour, I conceive, are trending toward elimination from the global marketplace. I LOVE YOUTHFUL BRANDS.

I place certain values above the market without compromise. INTEGRITY and AUTHENTICITY are foremost among these.

Incidentally, integrity and authentic leadership are the essence of lasting business success.

When I address recruiters, I will not play games outside the realm of decorum. I support the principles of MUTUALITY and ACTION. I seek to partner with colleagues and potential employers/business partners in a climate of mutual respect and goodwill.

I want to be more AGILE, and am desirous of partnering with agile employers.

I MEAN WHAT I SAY, AND ADMIRE THOSE WHO SPEAK THEIR MIND ALSO.



No comments:

Post a Comment