Friday 23 September 2011

WEALTH AND SPIRIT MANAGEMENT: MY IDEAL VALUE PROPOSITION


I have tried to step back from my endeavours, spiritual, material and professional. What would be my ideal value proposition in an ideal world? Obviously, none such exists, yet..

From my limited vantage point, I would propose the following:


‘To be an ideas man, who is service oriented and service-inspired’.


To “ANALYSE, SYNTHESISE AND SYMPATHISE”..


To encourage and employ focus, clarity and vision


Generating wealth, which translates into true prosperity

Through a faith in CULTURE and COOPERATION.


To be ethical, thereby helping clients and people become the key to their own interests.. (Cf Tocqueville on Democracy in America and Matt Ridley, The Rational Optimist)



To realise tomorrow, today

To be unique and exciting!!


To facilitate self-awareness through ‘other’-awareness. (Compare the legal philosopher, Costas Douzinas).

To be vigilant of my own and others shortcomings and weaknesses through risk management of psychological bias

Producing GROWTH

And sharing in the Gift of Civilization..


For myself, this might be the ideal Agora, the Ideal Marketplace..


(On the other hand?)…

No comments:

Post a Comment